1972 – 1989
1974hidden : Dourdan plant
1978 : We enter the packaging sector
- The first moulds for high volume production are manufactured
- Creation of a test centre with 2 powerful injection machines made by NETSTAL.This is our first venture into high-speed manufacture.
1981hiddenhidden : At the cutting edge of technology.
- First stack mould (hinged container)
- First unscrewing mould (cap)
- Hot runner system invented by Rouxel
1988hidden : Incorporation of CAD/CAM design - First Packaging Trade Fair
1989hidden : First automatic closure systems in the mould.
- Double closure on a hinged cap
- Double flap closure on a flip top cap
1990hidden : In-mould labelling (IML).
Rouxel SA becomes an expert in-mould labelling (IML).
1993hidden : Patent for a process relating to a container/hinged tamper-proof lid with simultaneous IML using a Rouxel robot.
1994hidden : Creation of Rouxel Group
- 24-cavity mould for flip top caps
- 48-cavity mould for oil caps
1995 : Bi-material, bi-colour mould.
Cap for L’Oréal Synergie, with soft touch exterior and inner seal injected simultaneously.
2001 : Investment in new technology.
5-axis turning machine, Automated HSM with palletisation, ERP integration (WORKPLAN)
2004hiddenhidden : A new plant opens in Saint-Arnoult in the Paris region
Doubling in size, modern premises, air-conditioned, sound-proofed and the most suitable lifting equipment.
2005 – Today
2005hidden : Design of moulds for new products
- The 8 double diffuser moulds with rotational slides
- Stack mould for takeaway container
2009 : A new CEO, new projects.
Claude ROUXEL passes the business on to his son Frederic ROUXEL.
2011hidden : Design of complex moulds.
- 4+4 cavity mould for square container 120 mm tall
- 24-cavity dispenser mould that can be automatically adjusted for different volumes
2013 : The industrial tool continues to progress.
New 550t Evos in the test centre.
2016hidden : ROUXEL GROUP acquires AMB (Atelier Marc Beaudoin)
And becomes RMB Mould in order to increase the production capacity and diversify the offer in mould manufacturing.
2017hiddenhidden : Important project for Nestlé (Nescafé Gold stopper)
Project with an important series of moulds with numerous stacks and an innovation: the cover with brushed effect. Project completed in less than a year and delivered to several European production sites.
2019hidden : Arrival of a 5-axis horizontal Makino palletising robot
The objective is to increase our production capacity in roughing for the group.
2022: In September, we will celebrate 50 years in the presence of our customers and suppliers